Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One step forward, two steps back.....again....

I worked all day on one project.  Didn't quite get it finished.  But took in two more orders that have to be done ASAP.  Today's project was another quilled wedding invitation.  It took forever, but turned out really nice.   Sometimes things just come together, other times they take forever.  Hopefully the next couple of things won't take so long.  I have a dilemma with a sign I'm working on.  Do I do it on wood that is easy to work with and easy for me to cut or do I do it on the heavy wood that I'll have to take somewhere to be cut, but will hold up since the sign is going outside?  If you know me you know the answer, I do too, I just don't want to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, my guess is you'll do it the most professional result way .. whichever one that might be ... even if it costs you money! Ack!

    ReplyDelete