Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

Love my Spiders

I got all the fall and Halloween items out in the store.  I'm not a fan of spiders but the ones I have in the window with their cheesy smiles are just too cute.   They go with the real cobwebs that are between my double windows. 

That is pretty much the theme of the Halloween stuff - cute.  I'm not real big on scary.  From now on until Christmas I spend so much time in the store it is fun to be surrounded by cute ghosts, witches and pumpkins.

I got the snowmen cut out and started.  They are going to be fun, too. If you can't have fun how can you get through life?   That pretty much is sums up my belief on the Meaning of Life - Have fun, but have a life that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment