Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello to Fall

Well, I got behind again and had to skip the blog.  Almost got caught up, but then got a ton of new orders so am behind again.  I got the sign finished - I did it on heavy duty wood so it would last.  The only problem - the guy hasn't come and picked it up.  I do hate it when I work very hard on something and do it in a timely fashion and then the customer takes weeks or months to come pick it up. 

Fall has been selling really well.  Everyone but me is glad for the long hot summer to be over.  I love summer.  I love Christmas too, but hate the cold of winter.

Had lots of new customers in on Saturday.  It is nice to get the positive feedback on the store.  Even when it is looking its worst.  All the trees need to be redone and refreshed and things need to be dusted.  That will be this weeks project.  At least a start.

Classes will start soon.  I have some jewelry making classes and some holiday craft classes coming up.  I'll post the days and times on this blog.  Hope to have it later in the week.  Also, mark your calendars- Saturday, November 13 is my Holiday Open House this year.  For those who have not attended before, there is food, free crafts, door prizes, and lots of holiday ideas.  It's always a fun day and gets you started on the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Yeehah! Tell me the classes!! I want to be able to come in and do them! And do you have any piggy cookies left? ;o) For the village piglet you understand . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cookies left.... I do have flying pigs. And boy did I lay in a supply of chocolate to get me through the next few weeks! You should see everyones eyes light up when they see the big bowl of candy!

    ReplyDelete