Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

One step forward, Two steps back

It seems just as I get on top of things, more work comes in.  Right now I'm working on six different projects.  At least I don't get bored.  I'm doing another quilled wedding invitation, shadow boxes for a bottle cap collection, a necklace from sea glass that the person collected,  a large sign with a nautical theme and the family names for a beach house, earrings and bracelets to match  purchased  necklaces, and fall wreaths.  And I'm really dying to make snowmen.  Everyone keeps asking me what my big Christmas project is this year  - it may be keeping my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment