Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Too much stuff

Where do you put all the stuff when you have too much of it?  If  something happened to me and someone else had to come in and clean out the store they would think I was one of those horrible hoarders you hear about on TV. That's why crafters love the store - I have everything.  It's just that it has gotten out of control.  I have a finite amount of space and an infinite number of items.  I did find some really cute crows when I was cleaning.  I haven't found the diamonds yet......

1 comment: