Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

Switching into High Gear

Well now is the time of year when I really have to get my act together to get everything done.  I always kid that I going on cookie crumbs and eggnog fumes.  My Holiday Open House is Saturday, November 13, and I aim to have the store totally redone for the Christmas season by that date.  That means taking down all the Halloween and putting up all the Christmas trees.  The Christmas room is always rearranged and freshened up.  All the new items we've made or purchased for Christmas come out at this time.  It's a great effort but is inspiring and really gets me in the mood for Christmas.  I always want to rush home and put up my trees.

For those of you that have not attended an Open House, it is a fun day with free Christmas crafts all day, refreshments, door prizes, and lots of other fun stuff.  It is the one day that you might meet the other two sisters as they come to help in the craft room.  It happens all day, 10am -5pm.

I'm off to work to begin the transformation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment