Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

The last two weeks have been a blur.  The Open House went great.  Lots of food, lots of fun customers and friends, lots of sales. The fairies were the biggest hit at the Open House.  I thought they were fun and so did everyone else!   I had more brownie and daisy groups this past Friday night and all day Saturday.  All nice girls who had lots of fun making jewelry.  This is the week I need to catch up on all my orders and try to finish some of the Christmas items I've been working on.  All those cute snowmen that were cut out months ago are still sitting in the back unfinished.  There are reindeer half painted, finished reindeer waiting for Santa to be painted, boxes to be painted, snowmen heads waiting to be painted and for their bodies, and lots of jewelry to be made.  I have been working on all these, but then have a class and have to throw them all in the back room at whatever stage they are in.  Hopefully I can get some of them completed before the next class next week.  My back room looks like a disaster area.  There is so much stuff piled up it is scary.  It looks like I should be on one of those Hoarder reality shows.  Even when it is messy I can usually put my hands on whatever I am looking for because it is usually fairly organized stacks. But right now it is total chaos and I can't find anything.  People have given me bags and boxes of "stuff" as they cleaned out for Christmas, and I really appreciate it - but haven't had time to go through it and it is piled everywhere!  That will be one of my projects for the new year - clean up the back room!




 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Maybe, just maybe .. Mrs. Claus should ask elves to come in and help her ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so much to hear I am not alone in fighting the mess gremlins! I am in way over my head - if I had a store or a real studio, I know my mess would expand to fill any open space. "Creativity abhors a vacuum!"
    Love the store & the fun you create - Kerry

    ReplyDelete