Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome to My World

Nine Christmas trees and 60 brownies/daisies later, I'm still hanging in there.  The past Saturday was the marathon jewelry class with all the daisies and brownies.  It was like 101 Dalmations in the store with all the little girls running around.  The classes Saturday all went very well and the girls had a great time.  They made some great jewelry.  The class last night didn't go as well.  The classes set up through the girl scout council have evaluation forms of me that have to be turned in to the office.  Last night I was wishing I could turn in an evaluation form on the troop that was there.  Just a little wild when I'm already stressed.

This coming Saturday is my Holiday Open House.  I have nine decorated trees set up throughout the store.  The store has been dusted, rearranged and restocked.  All that is needed is the holiday music playing in the background.  We'll be making cards and ornaments in the back all day.  The other two sisters will actually be in the store all day.  I love once the day gets here and I have all the work done, because it is just like a big party all day and I get to see all my friends.  Hope those of you reading this are able to join the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment