Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New year, new resolutions

Here it is already the end of January.  I guess I will have to use Febuary 1 as the date to start my New Year's Resolutions.  I got completely bogged down with the holidays.  I had over 200 brownies and daisies through the store for classes in  November, December and January.  They were all great but I am worn out.  I STILL do not have my back room cleaned up, but have made a little progress.  I have decided I am going to take a "studio day" on Thursdays and just work on something new and completely creative.  I'm not going to work on orders or cleaning or rearranging.  I am going to play.  Today I am pulling out the unfriendly plastic and see if I can become friends with it.  My friend doodle has inspired me.  If I come up with anything great, I'll post some pictures.

I do want to let you know about a fun and wonderful upcoming event.  On Saturday, February 12, we are having a Passionately Pink for the Cure fundraiser at the store.  It will be all day 10am - 5pm.  The cost is $15.00, ten of which goes directly to Susan G. Komen.  Our goal is $1000.  We have door prizes, BINGO games, a raffle,  make it and take its, and refreshments.  If you wear pink, you receive an extra door prize ticket.  If you bring a friend, you both get an extra door prize ticket.  It will be a really fun day and is a cause especially close to my heart, since I lost my best friend to breast cancer five years ago.  Come support the cause!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment