Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Mostly Random Thoughts

Handed out tons of eggs, but very few were returned.  The ones that were are MAGNIFICENT!!!  I will take pictures and post them.  If you can, come see them in person, as they are all just wonderful!

I am just about done with Brownie and Daisy classes for this year.  I still have 2 more in May.  I have loved having the girls, but am worn down.  I have had close to 400 girls through for class since the end of October.

All my goals for this year have slipped into oblivion.  Just keeping up with day to day operations has been my order of business.  I just got the rough draft of my taxes done 15 minutes ago and filed an extension.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  That is the way everything has been since the first of the year.  I did uncover one desk in the workroom this past week and was able to sit at it to write.  Now all I have to do is uncover most of the floor!

For those of you that have been asking I will have some regular classes in May.  I will have some jewelry classes and some other fun things like quilling.  I will put the schedule on the blog, but you can also call 618-624-7193 to schedule your own group for class if you like.

P.S. I will close early on Friday April 22, and closed all day Saturday, April 23.  My grandson will be in town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment