Three Sisters Crafts

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure - blogging! We're so glad you stopped by and hope to have some neat things to chat about - ranging from newly received merchandise to what we're making that's unique and fun .. maybe even secrets! With the holiday's fast approaching - we can't wait to get started on Halloween and Christmas ideas! Please 'follow' - you'll stay updated on what's happening and we can keep you informed about upcoming classes too!
Three Sisters Crafts
129 E State Street
O'Fallon IL 62269
618-624-7193
Email: aeb624@aol.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Stuff

I love getting freight.  Not only do I love my UPS guy, but I like seeing what I ordered.  Today I got new Scrappy Cat clear Xmas stamps that are really cute and some wonderful glittery embellishments for cards and scrapbooks.  Lots of fun things - I can't wait to use them, but will have to finish some of my projects first.  Too bad some of the things I really needed didn't come in.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment